World Council is actively seeking resumes from consultants interested in short-term, intermittent and part-time assignments relating to agribusiness worldwide.
Representative assignments and duties could include:
- Provide assistance and expertise implementing programs to improve agricultural productivity.
- Provide assistance and expertise implementing programs to improve agribusiness development, domestic, regional and/or international trade of agricultural products.
- Provide assistance and expertise implementing programs to improve competitiveness of agriculture-related industries and value chains.
- Provide assistance and expertise implementing programs addressing the challenges of agricultural competitiveness and trade in specific sectors and value chains.
- 5 or more years experience implementing agricultural productivity, agribusiness and/or value chain programs.
- Broad understanding of the development finance field and, in particular, credit unions and cooperative financial institutions, especially in a developing country context; experience with agricultural financial management is desirable.
- Experience implementing donor-funded development activities (UN, World Bank, USAID, Inter-American Development Bank, etc.) is highly desired.
- Fluency in spoken and written English; Spanish or French language skills are highly desired.
- University degree in agriculture, accounting, business, finance or a related field; advanced degree is desirable.
Interested consultants should complete the online application by clicking "Apply Now." If you are unable to access the online application, please send your resume/curriculum vitae and recent salary/daily rate information to email@example.com and include "Agribusiness Consultants" in the subject line.
World Council of Credit Unions is an equal opportunity employer.