Trade Specialist Consultants
World Council is actively seeking resumes from consultants interested in short-term, intermittent and part-time assignments relating to trade worldwide.
Representative assignments and duties could include:
Provide assistance and expertise in trade facilitation, logistics and customs reform.
- Provide assistance and expertise in export promotion and trade policy.
- Provide assistance and expertise with implementation of international and regional trade agreements, "competition policy."
- Provide assistance and expertise with other general trade issues.
5 or more years experience implementing international and regional trade programs.
- Broad understanding of the development finance field and, in particular, credit unions and cooperative financial institutions, especially in a developing country context; experience with financial management is desirable.
- Experience implementing donor-funded development activities (UN, World Bank, USAID, Inter-American Development Bank, etc.) is highly desired.
- Fluency in spoken and written English; Spanish or French language skills are highly desired.
- University degree in business, finance or a related field; advanced degree is desirable.
Interested consultants should complete the online application by clicking "Apply Now." If you are unable to access the online application, please send your resume/curriculum vitae and recent salary/daily rate information to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Trade Specialist Consultants" in the subject line.
World Council of Credit Unions is an equal opportunity employer.