Project Development/Communications Intern - Washington, D.C.Based out of our Washington D.C. office, this individual will be responsible for supporting our Technical Services team on project development initiatives including:
Conducting proposal and project recruitment tasks including: arranging interviews, corresponding with candidates, and conducting reference checks;
- Assisting with proposal development to provide research, writing, coordination, and administrative support to proposals and/or marketing materials;
- Maintaining knowledge networks by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies;
- Assisting with review of World Council website and marketing materials;
- Updating program briefs, corporate capability statements, and past performance materials.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Professional demeanor and diplomatic communication skills, especially via email;
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment;
- Excellent writing/editing skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Interest in international development, business development and/or communications.
This is a part-time, paid internship.
Interested applicants may forward a resume and cover letter to:
World Council of Credit Unions–Human Resources
EEO AAP Employer