Home > About World Council of Credit Unions > Careers & RFPs
April 23, 2014
About World Council of Credit Unions // Careers & RFPs
World Council recruits consultants for short-term assignments worldwide on an ongoing basis. We are currently seeking resumes for consultants with foreign language skills, previous experience working with USAID, the World Bank or other donor agencies, at least five years professional experience in international development, and technical expertise in any of the following areas:
- Agricultural development and agribusiness
- Enterprise development, especially focused on the micro, small and medium sized business sectors
- Financial institution capacity building and/or regulation, especially targeting institutions serving micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, small farmers and the rural poor
- Grants and contract management, preferably with USAID or under USAID-funded projects
- Information and communication technology for the financial sector, including payment systems, mobile phone banking, etc.
- Monitoring and evaluation of donor-funded programs
Interesed consultants should complete the online application by clicking "Apply Now." If you are unable to access the online application, please send your resume/curriculum vitae and recent salary/daily rate information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
World Council of Credit Unions is an equal opportunity employer.