Latin American and Caribbean Regional Workshop
San Antonio, Texas ● November 12 and 13, 2018
Financial Tecnology: Impacts and Opportunities for Financial Cooperatives
Technology is transforming financial cooperatives - expanding service channels and improving the efficiency of operations. At the same time, the challenges it represents can feel overwhelming at times. The situation is increasingly complicated – cybersecurity threats, competition with fintech providers, the evolution of payments systems and the expansion of blockchain technology - and now, even artificial intelligence. In this rapidly changing environment, more credit unions are finding success through collaboration – developing innovative solutions that have positioned them at the forefront of the financial sector.
- Best practices in cybersecurity – learn strategies to protect your organization and improve resilience
- Cryptocurrency and the potential for blockchain enabled technology in financial services – explore new tools for expanding innovation and reducing costs
- Trends in digital payments that are transforming financial services
- The neuroscience of leadership – discover the conditions which support and derail leadership intentions, along with strategies to support effective leadership and sustainable change.
- Visit with local credit unions and observe how they are utilizing technology to improve operational efficiencies and improve financial services for their members.