eCOACH focuses on enhancing communication, relationship building and coaching skills with leaders at all levels. The program provides leaders with clarity on when to “coach” and when to “manage” and offers effective models for implementing these new skills. The program outlines an enhanced framework for communicating and holding conversations with others that will engage, empower, and inspire forward action with people at all levels in the workplace. Participants will take away strategies for continued growth including the completion of a personalized Coaching Action Plan (CAP). Participants receive a certificate of completion.
2019 Spring Session: April 8 – June 2
Duration: 8 weeks
Learning objectives include:
- Discover coaching as a learning tool designed to facilitate thinking, creativity, and problem-solving
- Develop a coaching mindset
- Learn when to ‘coach’ and when to ‘manage’, and effective models for both
- Create the conditions for coaching focused on building a trusting relationship
- Develop foundational coaching skills: Intentional Listening and Intentional Questioning
- Apply the 5-step GUIDE Coaching™ Model in real-life coaching situations
- Apply the 6-step DIRECT Feedback™ Model in real-life coaching situations
- Apply and demonstrate coaching in the workplace
All course payments and fees are non-refundable. Students may transfer course registrations to another student, only if World Council receives notification at eLearning@woccu.org one (1) week prior to the course start date.