eLEAD is an online cohort-based learning experience designed for established and emerging leaders. Students learn theory to support or develop best practices and identify strategies to increase their effectiveness and impact. Key concepts of the eLEAD curriculum include personal leadership, emotional intelligence, coaching, managing difficult conversations, the neuroscience of leadership, and change management, among others. With the support of faculty, participants learn, discuss and practice the concepts, and finish with a Leadership Action Plan (LAP) to support their continued growth. Participants receive a certificate of completion.
2019 Spring Session: April 1 – May 24
Duration: 8 weeks
Learning objectives include:
- Identify and articulate leadership concepts
- Demonstrate increased self-awareness
- Understand and articulate the concept of personal leadership
- Understand and practice emotional intelligence
- Understand and practice the coach approach
- Understand and articulate motivation and influence
- Contrast and compare leading with heart and backbone
- Understand and practice leading with the brain in mind (the neuroscience of leadership)
- Understand and articulate change-management practices and resistance to change
- Define personal vision and desired
- Define a leadership action plan (LAP)
All course payments and fees are non-refundable. Students may transfer course registrations to another student, only if World Council receives notification at eLearning@woccu.org one (1) week prior to the course start date.