The pilot phase of the project includes the identification, development and testing of various technology tools for use in field implementation.
The tools may include
- How-to and troubleshooting manuals for technology applications
- Basic requirements for the implementation of each type of technology solution
- Training materials for field agents using PDAs, POS devices and other mobile banking tools
- Costing tools for PDAs, POS devices, and other technology-based tools
- POS and cell phone services for use by credit unions and members
Participating credit unions should be able to disseminate lessons learned / best practices to other interested credit unions upon completion of the pilot phase.