Enterprise Development Consultants
World Council is actively seeking resumes from consultants interested in short-term, intermittent and part-time assignments relating to enterprise development worldwide.
Representative assignments and duties could include:
- Provide assistance and expertise facilitating the competitiveness of the private sector.
- Conduct analyses of end-markets, value chain constraints, business environment constraints, inter-firm constraints and other systemic constraints to improved competitiveness.
- Provide assistance and expertise to identify and implement private and public sector strategies and interventions to improve competitiveness and promote broad-based growth.
- 5 or more years experience implementing private sector development programs.
- Broad understanding of the development finance field and in particular, credit unions and cooperative financial institutions, especially in a developing country context; experience with financial management is desirable.
- Experience implementing donor-funded development activities (UN, World Bank, USAID, Inter-American Development Bank, etc.) is highly desired.
- Fluency in spoken and written English; Spanish or French language skills are highly desired.
- University degree in economics, finance, business or a related field; advanced degree is desirable.
Interested consultants should complete the online application by clicking "Apply Now." If you are unable to access the online application, please send your resume/curriculum vitae and recent salary/daily rate information to email@example.com and include "Enterprise Development Consultants" in the subject line.
World Council of Credit Unions is an equal opportunity employer.