World Council is actively seeking resumes from consultants interested in short-term, intermittent and part-time assignments relating to training and capacity building worldwide.
Representative assignments and duties could include:
- Provide assistance and expertise in the design and/or delivery of effective training — including continuous training — for a variety of learning needs and through flexible, cost-effective approaches, based on a knowledge of best practices and in coordination with technical experts who develop content.
5 or more years experience with design and/or delivery of training programs of a variety of learning needs.
- Broad understanding of the development finance field and in particular, credit unions and cooperative financial institutions, especially in a developing country context.
- Experience implementing donor-funded development activities (UN, World Bank, USAID, Inter-American Development Bank, etc.) is highly desired.
- Fluency in spoken and written English; Spanish or French language skills are highly desired.
- University degree in education, management, psychology or a related field; advanced degree is desirable.
Interested consultants should complete the online application by clicking "Apply Now." If you are unable to access the online application, please send your resume/curriculum vitae and recent salary/daily rate information to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Training Consultants" in the subject line.
World Council of Credit Unions is an equal opportunity employer.