Located only steps away from the famous Riverwalk, the La Quinta Inn and Suites is the ideal base for exploring the historic city of San Antonio. The Riverwalk is a magical urban park with trails that meander along the banks of the San Antonio River - surrounded by shops, bars, restaurants, public art and five historical missions. The Alamo - a 300-year-old Spanish mission and site of the famous battle of the Texan revolution - represents the heart of San Antonio and is located just 5 minutes from the hotel. The hotel's comfortable rooms include mini-refrigerators, microwaves and coffeemakers - and the room rate includes Wi-Fi and breakfast during your stay.Click here for more details
Latin American and Caribbean Regional Workshop
San Antonio, Texas ● November 12 and 13
Collaboration Strategies to Strengthen Credit Unions and Enrich the Digital Experience
Technology is transforming financial cooperatives - expanding service channels and improving the efficiency of operations. At the same time, the challenges it represents can feel overwhelming at times. The situation is increasingly complicated – cybersecurity threats, competition with fintech providers, the evolution of payments systems and the expansion of blockchain technology - and now, even artificial intelligence. In this rapidly changing environment, more credit unions are finding success through collaboration – developing innovative solutions that have positioned them at the forefront of the financial sector.
Join us on November 12 and 13 in San Antonio, Texas and learn strategies that will
strengthen and expand your capacity to better serve members, today and into the future!
Join us in San Antonio and explore:
- The evolution of payments systems and consumer expectations
- Opportunities to improve performance and profitability through partnerships with Fintech
- Collaboration strategies that reduce costs and enrich the member experience
- Tools that will revitalize your marketing efforts and empower your members
- Initiatives to promote diversity and inclusion in leadership
- Industry trends: from the mobile transition to cloud banking - and more!
Join us in San Antonio to access innovative solutions and connect with credit union leaders from throughout the hemisphere!
- $1,650 = Registration with single room accommodations
- $1,250 = Registration with double room accommodations
- $1,000 = Registration without accommodations
- $475 = Companion fee in double room accommodations with a program participant
- $190 = Additional night of accommodations (single or double room)
The registration fees include:
- 3 nights hotel accommodations – arriving on November 11 and departing on November 14
- Breakfast and wi-fi in the hotel
- Workshop materials and sessions: November 12 and 13
- Lunch during the Workshop: November 12 and 13
- Closing Party – Pure Texas!
- Please note that airport-hotel transfers are not included.
For more information about this event, please contact Thomas Belekevich, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.