Written by practitioners for practitioners, Striking the Balance in Microfinance will benefit a full array of microfinance players—MFIs, technical assistance providers, donors and policy makers. Any institution that is serious about mobilizing and protecting client savings should read and use this book.
Edited by Brian Branch and Janette Klaehn
Brian Branch and Janette Klaehn
José Linares Fontela
David C. Richardson and Oswaldo Oliva V.
José Benito Miranda Díaz
César Izurieta Moreno
Oswaldo Cabezas Paredes
- Management Evaluation Jesus R. Chavez
- Calculating Interest on Savings Jesus R. Chavez
- Evaluation of Internal Control in the Deposit Cycle Mónica Valenzuela Bravo
- An Introduction to Liquidity and Asset-liability Management Monnie M. Biety
- Monitoring and Projecting Cash Flow Hector Noriega
- Calculating the Net Margin Hector Noriega
- Risk Analysis in Savings Mobilization Nelson Aldana Arroyo
- Profit and Loss Simulation Model José Linares Fontela
- Creating a Marketing Campaign Gerardo Morales
- A Guide to Designing Surveys José Linares Fontela
- Model Surveys Gerardo Morales
- Model Surveys Juan Altamirano Obregón
- Calculating the Costs of Savings Mobilization David C. Richardson and Oswaldo Oliva V.