Financial Advisor Consultants
World Council is actively seeking resumes from consultants interested in short-term, intermittent and part-time assignments relating to financial advising worldwide.
Representative assignments and duties could include:
- Provide assistance and expertise in commercial banking, microfinance or related financial services provided by non-bank financial institutions, especially for micro- to medium-sized enterprises.
- Provide assistance and expertise in capacity-building and certification for professional associations in accounting, auditing and related professions.
- Provide assistance and expertise in capital markets and institutional investment.
- Provides assistance and expertise with central bank and other regulatory agencies.
- Provides assistance and expertise with other financial issues such as developing new payment systems and banking platforms.
5 or more years experience providing assistance to commercial banking and non-banking financial institutions.
- Broad understanding of the development finance field and in particular, credit unions and cooperative financial institutions, especially in a developing country context.
- Experience implementing donor-funded development activities (UN, World Bank, USAID, Inter-American Development Bank, etc.) is highly desired.
- Fluency in spoken and written English; Spanish or French language skills are highly desired.
- University degree in business, finance, economics, law or a related field; advanced degree is desirable.
Interested consultants should complete the online application by clicking "Apply Now." If you are unable to access the online application, please send your resume/curriculum vitae and recent salary/daily rate information to email@example.com and include "Financial Advisor Consultants" in the subject line.
World Council of Credit Unions is an equal opportunity employer.