World Council of Credit Unions is always looking for talented professionals to augment its home office and overseas staff.
We encourage consultants with specialized skills in the following sectors to submit their qualifications for consideration in our consultant database:
- Financial institution capacity building and/or regulation, especially targeting institutions serving micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, small farmers and the rural poor
- Agriculture development and agribusiness, for example, value chain development, post-harvest handling and working with farmer groups
- Financial regulation and supervision
- Grants and contract management, preferably with USAID, IDB and/or World Bank experience
- Information and communications technology for the financial sector, for example payment systems and mobile phone banking
If you have at least five years of professional experience that includes relevant technical expertise, practical work experience in developing countries with local governments and/or donor organizations, an advanced degree and foreign language skills (French, Spanish or Russian preferred), you may qualify for current and future opportunities. Please click here for more information on how to apply.
To apply for a specific job opportunity, please follow the instructions provided within each announcement.
We will contact you if your qualifications match the position's requirements.
Thank you for your interest in working with World Council of Credit Unions.