Open Speaker Application
World Council of Credit Unions provides year-round education and networking opportunities to credit union professionals globally. If you are interested in presenting to our audience, please fill out the form below in order to be considered for future speaking opportunities
Suggested Topics Include*:
- Future of Financial Services
- Digital Transformation
- Disruption within the Industry
- Marketing & Branding
- Membership and Customer Service
- Young Professionals
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The World Council of Credit Unions is the global trade association for credit unions, representing over 375 million members across 118 countries.
- Presenter will only present educational information. If you are interested in presenting on company products or services please inquire about sponsorship opportunities to email@example.com.
- As a nonprofit organization, World Council does not provide honoraria for presenters.
- All proposal responses must be submitted via this form to be considered.
- Speaking opportunities range from webinars to facilitated workshops and more. Specific parameters for each session, such as whether they will be recorded, and if the recordings will be shared publicly, will be included in the agreement for any opportunities that are extended