Worldwide Foundation for Credit Unions (WFCU) has now raised $1.37 million for its Ukrainian Credit Union Displacement Fund.
That total includes donations from more than 1,200 individuals, nearly 200 credit unions and dozens of credit union leagues, associations, foundations and other industry partners.
More than 40 organizations have donated at least $10,000 to the Displacement Fund. In addition to the 17 industry partners that gave that amount or more during the first month of the fundraising drive, the list also now includes:
$50,000 - $99,999
- Coastal Credit Union (Raleigh, NC)
- Kirtland Federal Credit Union (Albuquerque, NM)
- Vizo Financial Corporate Credit Union (Middletown, PA)
- Allegacy Federal Credit Union (Winston-Salem, NC)
- BayPort Credit Union (Newport News, VA)
- Black Hills Federal Credit Union (Rapid City, SD)
- Chartway Federal Credit Union (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Columbia Credit Union (Vancouver, WA)
- CU Direct (Rancho Cordova, CA)
- First Tech Federal Credit Union (Beaverton, OR)
- Fortera Federal Credit Union (Clarksville, TN)
- Jovia Financial Credit Union (Westbury, NY)
- Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union (Clinton Township, MI)
- Ohio Credit Union Foundation (Columbus, OH)
- OnPoint Community Credit Union (Portland, OR)
- Partner Colorado Credit Union (Arvada, CO)
- Partner Colorado Foundation (Arvada, CO)
- Service 1st Federal Credit Union (Danville, PA)
- Southeastern Credit Union Foundation (Tallahassee, FL)
- Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union (Dallas, TX)
- Summit Credit Union (Cottage Grove, WI)
- Travis Credit Union (Vacaville, CA)
- Truliant Federal Credit Union (Winston-Salem, NC)
- USF Federal Credit Union (Tampa, FL)
- Washington State Employees Credit Union (Olympia, WA)
"When we launched the Ukrainian Credit Union Displacement Fund on February 27, we hoped we wouldn't still need to raise money for this cause in May. But the realities and challenges Ukrainian credit unions, their employees and members are still facing due to Russia's continued aggression make every donation to the Displacement Fund that much more vital. We continue to be amazed and grateful for the level of support our international community is providing for Ukraine," said Mike Reuter, Executive Director, Worldwide Foundation for Credit Unions.
You can find the entire list of organizations and individuals that have donated to the Displacement Fund by clicking here.