Monitoring and Evaluation Consultants
World Council is actively seeking resumes from consultants interested in short-term, intermittent and part-time assignments relating to monitoring and evaluation worldwide.
Representative assignments and duties could include:
- Provide assistance and expertise in monitoring, impact assessment and evaluation of development projects using a range of credible methodologies that contribute to program and project management.
- Provide assistance and expertise to attribute impact to project interventions.
- Provide assistance and expertise to assess the effectiveness of project implementation, and illuminate through qualitative research less tangible or quantifiable impacts.
- 5 or more years experience monitoring and evaluating programs.
- Broad understanding of the development finance field and in particular, credit unions and cooperative financial institutions, especially in a developing country context.
- Experience implementing donor-funded development activities (UN, World Bank, USAID, Inter-American Development Bank, etc.) is highly desired.
- Fluency in spoken and written English; Spanish or French language skills are highly desired.
- University degree in management, statistics, sociology, anthropology, economics or a related field; advanced degree is desirable.
Interested consultants should complete the online application by clicking "Apply Now." If you are unable to access the online application, please send your resume/curriculum vitae and recent salary/daily rate information to email@example.com and include "Monitoring and Evaluation Consultants" in the subject line.
World Council of Credit Unions is an equal opportunity employer.