Filing & Document Control Consultant
Part-time, est. 10-12 hours a week
World Council of Credit Unions (WOCCU), Inc. is seeking a consultant with experience in document control, file management, and MIS. This consultant will provide training, guidance, and support the Project Manager in finalizing and implementing a filing overview and system. This is expected to be a part-time consultancy which should be concluded no later than May.
Scope of Work
- Review existing project specific filing guidance, and conduct thorough review of existing files to:
- Identify improvements to the proposed file structure
- Inspect files and folders for completeness, accuracy, and adherence to WOCCU policy and USAID regulation
- Draft filing standard operating procedure and accompanying processes, and work with PM and team to finalize and implement these procedures and processes
- Train staff on new filing processes, procedures, and on document management best practices.
- Perform additional duties as requested or assigned
The consultant will provide the following deliverables:
- Notes/Summary of gaps in the current filing system
- Proposed filing structure
- Plan for staff training sessions
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on project implementation/management
- Demonstrated document management/MIS experience, specific to short-term donor-funded projects (such as USAID, World Bank, etc.)
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office, including SharePoint and Teams
- Consultant must have their own MS Office account
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and attention to details
Qualified candidates must submit the following information. Only complete applications will be considered:
- Cover letter detailing their relevant work experience and qualifications for this role;
- Proposed rate;
- Contact information for 2-3 references.
Application materials should be submitted via email with the subject line “Document Control Consultant” to email@example.com. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Consultant must comply with WOCCU and donor rules and regulations.
Deadline to Submit Applications: February 20, 2021; 5:00 pm EST
This bid solicitation in no way obligates World Council of Credit Unions to award a contract, nor does it commit World Council of Credit Unions to pay any costs incurred in the preparation and submission of the application. World Council of Credit Unions reserves the right to vary any part of this bid solicitation at the time of award if it becomes necessary.