Rural Finance Tools
These tools include
- Baseline member market assessment tool/survey, including member demand analysis and poverty assessment tool
- Training materials for credit union staff on agricultural and rural financial products and associated monitoring and reporting formats
- Monitoring and evaluation tools to track agricultural and rural financial savings and loan products
- Agricultural lending risk analysis tool
- Sample internal control processes and procedures
Participating credit unions should be able to disseminate lessons learned / best practices to other interested credit unions upon completion of the pilot phase.