Due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, World Council of Credit Unions has developed a document to assist you in your virtual Annual General Meeting (AGM) planning process. By addressing several questions and considerations, you can develop a strategic meeting plan which identifies the core technical needs for your meeting.
Our document addresses questions, such as:
- Do your local laws and/or bylaws allow for a virtual meeting?
- Does everyone need to speak/be seen?
- Who are you inviting?
- Do your voting members span multiple time zones?
- Do your members speak multiple languages?
- Do your viewers have the capabilities necessary to view a virtual broadcast?
- Do your presenters have the technical capabilities to run a virtual meeting?
- What should you consider when assessing vendors?
Reviewing our list of considerations that arise from these questions will assist you in having more productive discussions with potential partners, solution providers and, ultimately, in conducting an effective meeting with your membership