Agricultural / Producer Organization Technical Tools
These tools include
- Model marketing contracts
- Good business practice manual/tool
- Training materials for developing market linkages - product market assessments, existing and potential linkage review tools
- Check-list for selecting local agricultural technical assistance firms, costing of services and payment options, service contract models/templates
- Guidelines for specific agricultural product options (i.e., variable lines of credit, input supplier advance credit, factoring, solidarity/group loans, warehouse receipts, etc.)
Participating credit unions should be able to disseminate lessons learned / best practices to other interested credit unions upon completion of the pilot phase.