Project Development Intern - Madison, WI
Upload candidate resumes into World Council's internal database, identifying each candidates' critical skills and areas of expertise relevant to future project opportunities.
- Input project development contacts and former project credit union contact information into the organization's customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Reorganize the organization's online file system for staff resumes and update resumes for current staff for use in future project proposals.
- Using past project expense reports, research and tabulate local implementation costs from projects.
- Research ongoing and recently completed technical assistance projects, drafting project performance reports that identify key accomplishments and the process through which those were achieved.
- Complete research for the development of new proposals or on donor priorities; topics could include key aspects of the financial or agricultural sectors, poverty, malnutrition and the country's economy.
Education and Experience: Candidate will contain a high school diploma and will be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources, Economics, Accounting, International Studies, Political Science or similar field. Experience living or studying in a foreign country preferred. Knowledge of a foreign language is highly desirable. Experience working with Microsoft Office software, including MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Desired Coursework: Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources, Economics, Accounting, International Studies, Political Science or a similar field; Foreign language classes desirable.
SCHEDULE: 15–20 hours per week, flexible to accommodate schedules.
PAY RATE: $10 – $13/hour.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management deems necessary.
Forward resume and cover letter, including salary requirements to:
World Council of Credit Unions
Fax: (608) 338-0533
EEO AAP Employer