Call for Consultants
World Council of Credit Unions (WOCCU) recruits consultants for short-term assignments worldwide on an ongoing basis. We are currently seeking resumes for consultants with foreign language skills, previous experience working with USAID, the World Bank or other donor agencies, at least five years professional experience in international development, and technical expertise in any of the following areas:
- Agricultural development and agribusiness
- Digital finance, including payment systems, platform development, mobile phone banking, etc.
- Enterprise development, especially focused on the micro, small and medium sized business sectors
- Financial institution capacity building and/or regulation, especially targeting institutions serving micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, small farmers and the rural poor
- Monitoring and evaluation of donor-funded programs
Interested consultants should complete the online application by clicking "Apply Now."
World Council of Credit Unions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.